Thought for Today - Who has hurt you? Why are you holding onto bitterness? How to overcome bitterness.



THOUGHT FOR TODAY - Who has hurt you? Are you holding onto bitterness? Is it profitable for you? What are you gaining by holding onto the unforgiveness or what are you getting that isn't profitable for your life? Discover more of the answer in today's THOUGHT for TODAY video by Pastor Linda Cross.

Blessings and love,

Pastor Linda Cross Christian Family Church Meeting at Lakeville Heritage Center 20110 Holyoke Ave. Lakeville, MN 55044 952-228-0168 Pastor Linda's THOUGHT FOR TODAY visit my website: www.LindaCross.com www.LindaCrossInsurance.com www.CFCLakeville.com Follow Linda's TWEETS on Twitter: https://twitter.com/lindamcross Writer, Speaker, Mentor, Pastor, Director of CFC World Missions, "Thought for Today" Blogger. Our vision: Win Souls! Make Disciples! Build the Church The Lord said to me many years ago to "ASK FOR THE HEATHEN"... Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. - Psalm 2:8 KJV I asked for 100,000 people - He said; "Linda, that's not enough, I don't have very many people asking." So I said, "OK, I'll ask for 1 million." Then, my mind started to kick in and thoughts came rushing in that said, "How are you going to reach 1 million people?" I knew it wasn't going to be me, or my strategies, it would have to be GOD'S STRATEGIES! I committed it to prayer, making videos, social media and a Thought for Today blog. THEN...several years later God opened the doors to start Bible schools around the world. We have 300+ students, 800 waiting to start! Become a PART! Linda@LindaCross.com Watch our LIVE STREAM every Sunday at 10:15 a.m. at www.CFCLakeville.com https://www.facebook.com/CFCLakeville/ Visit Pastor Linda's THOUGHT FOR TODAY website: www.LindaCross.com

Popular Posts