THOUGHT FOR TODAY - DO YOU REALLY DESERVE IT?



THOUGHT FOR TODAY – 
Do you REALLY DESERVE it?

Some people say, “We get what we deserve.” 
As I was praying today, I felt like the Lord said
to me that we get what we BELIEVE we deserve.


We can’t receive above where our BELIEF THERMOMETER is at. 

When my belief thermometer says, “I don’t believe I deserve that" – it shuts off my ability to receive that thing I want, desire or have asked the Lord for. It affects the natural and spiritual realm. It affects our relationships, church, job or any other area.

Jesus said “…"According to your faith let it
be to you." Matthew 9:29b NKJV


If you don’t believe you deserve it – you won’t receive it. It doesn’t matter if you you’ve wanted it, desired it, asked for it – if you don’t believe you deserve it – you won’t be able to receive it. 

There is a remedy – listen to today’s PODCAST to hear the "3 Steps to getting a new THERMOMETER!

Discover the rest of the story listen….
https://youtu.be/Nx2Gt_yIqsA

Blessings and love,

Pastor Linda 
www.LindaCross.com

Join us Sunday - 10 a.m.
Christian Family Church

IN PERSON

OR

LIVE STREAM!

Visit:
www.cfclakeville.com

Please Subscribe to my

YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Thank you!

Click link below:

https://youtu.be/dsWuPgT-QMQ


OUR MISSION!

Win Souls! 

Make Disciples! 

Build the Church!


Please Help Us Fulfill the Mission!

Make a Tax-Deductible Donation

Click Link Below... Thank you!

https://www.aplos.com/aws/give/cfclakeville


Popular Posts