Linda Cross.com - Thought for Today - Power of Your Words!

THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS!
What are you speaking with the
WORDS OF YOUR MOUTH?
What you believe you will speak!
How POWERFUL are your WORDS?

DISCOVER MORE by watching Pastor
Linda's THOUGHT FOR TODAY!

My vision: Win Souls! Make Disciples! Build the Church
The Lord said to me many years ago to "ASK FOR THE HEATHEN" 

Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession. - Psalm 2:8 KJV

I asked for 100,000 people - He said; "Linda, that's not enough, I don't have very many people asking." So I said, "OK, I'll ask for 1 million." Then, my mind started to kick in and thoughts came rushing in that said, "How are you going to reach
ONE million people?"


I knew it wasn't going to be me, or my strategies, it would have to be GOD'S STRATEGIES! I committed it to prayer, making videos, social media and my "Thought for Today blog."

 
THEN...several years later God opened the doors to start
Bible schools around the world. We have 300+ Bible school students have 800 students, wanting and waiting to start! 

Become a PART! Linda@LindaCross.com

Our church has donated time, money and TV's to help
launch the schools and also to sponsors students who are
not able to pay full tuition costs and are excited to see
all the fruit from our giving!

We are looking for those people who have a heart and want to: WIN SOULS! MAKE DISCIPLES! BUILD THE CHURCH!

If you'd like to be a part of what we are doing in Mexico...
please consider a donation. 100% goes toward starting schools to make disciples by teaching them the Word of God!
It's powerful!

We have recent testimonies of healing and more from
students who are attending the school from our recent
trip to Mexico.

Thank you!

God bless!

  Pastors David Cross and Linda M. Cross
www.CFCLakeville.com

Here's Dr. Berin's teaching about How to Build God's Church the Scriptural Way and be Effective and Multiply!
Here's part 1
https://youtu.be/X51HeZQSIu8

Part 2 Dr Berin shares on the principles of leadership and the power of revelation knowledge and the anointing!
https://youtu.be/ozGXCDURR3U


Popular Posts