Thought for Today - How to Have Spiritual Discernment - Part 9 of the Holy Spirit Series of Thoughts


Thought for Today – How to Have Spiritual Discernment – Part 9

The Holy Spirit of God searches and knows all things. Your spirit knows all things about you. Our natural mind cannot comprehend the things of the Spirit.

10 But God has revealed [them] to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.

13 These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know [them], because they are spiritually discerned.

15 But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is [rightly] judged by no one.

16 For "who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?"

But we have the mind of Christ. - 1 Corinthians 2:10-16 NKV

We must have the Spirit of God in us to discern the things of the Spirit. To receive the Spirit of God - you must be "born of the Spirit". If you want to be born “of the Spirit” you must receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.


5 Jesus answered, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. 

6 "That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 

7 "Do not marvel that I said to you, 'You must be born again.' 

... 16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. - John 3:5-7, 16 NKJV 

Pray this prayer:

“Jesus, I believe that God sent You to the earth to die on the Cross for my sins. I’m sorry for my sins. I want to be forgiven. I believe You rose from the dead and are seated in Heaven. I ask You to come into my heart and be my Lord and Savior. I ask You to fill me with the Holy Spirit and power so that I can live for you and have spiritual discernment. Thank You for saving, healing and delivering me today. Amen.”

Discover more in today’s video….

https://youtu.be/fOA4X4nFOaU

Blessings and love,


Pastor Linda Cross
www.LindaCross.com


Join us Sunday’s at 10 a.m. Christian Family Church

IN PERSON OR LIVE STREAM!
Visit – www.cfclakeville.com


Click this link below to sign up for Pastor 

Linda's study on

"THE AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVER" 

ONLINE VIDEO LIVE STREAM BIBLE STUDY.

Click link below to join...

Popular Posts