Thought of the Day - Why should You Listen to God? What are the Benefits?




Thought for Today:

Part 4 - WISDOM

What are the results of despising God's discipline, guidance
and His Word?

Proverbs 1:

30 Since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke,

31 they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the
fruit of their schemes.

32 For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the
complacency of fools will destroy them;

What are the advantages to listening to God,
obeying Him when He speaks and desiring His wisdom and knowledge?

Proverbs 1:
23 Repent at my rebuke! Then I will pour out my
thoughts to you, I will make known to you my teachings.

33 but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm.

I would rather have the Lord making His ways known to me and living in safety,
then living in fear. I love resting in and trusting Him because He is my Creator. 
He's my Savior and Lord. His Spirit teaches me. He guides and directs my life.
He'll do that for you too!

Watch today's video to discover more...

Blessings and love, 



Pastor Linda
www.cfclakeville.com
www.LindaCross.com





Popular Posts