RESTING and TRUSTING - Thought for Today by Pastor Linda


'
I've missed a few days doing the "Thought for Today"
because my phone crashed and had to get a new one.
I create the "Thought for Today" on my phone. Praying
they come out with the new Samsung Notes soon! :)

I also had a CFC Women's Retreat this past weekend which
God did AWESOME things in and through the women.
The Lord is so good and it's so good to have fellowship
with other women of God. Nothing else like it in the world! 















I'm starting a webinar/video/audio conference call for women.
If you'd like to be a part of it. Please let me know.
Email me at linda.cross.mn@gmail.com

Today's thought is about RESTING and TRUSTING the Lord.

First, you have to come to the Lord or return if you've
gone away from Him. Then, learn to rest and trust Him.
He's able to take care of you. In quietness and trust -
that's where you'll find your strength. Notice He said
YOUR strength. In resting and trusting the Lord -
not striving - that's where you'll find your strength.

[Isa 30:15 RSV] 15 For thus said the Lord GOD,
the Holy One of Israel, "In returning and rest you
shall be saved; in quietness and in trust shall be
your strength."

Watch my video to learn more....


Blessings & Love,












Pastor Linda M. Cross
www.LindaCross.com

Popular Posts