How BIG is Your God?

THOUGHT FOR TODAY

How BIG is Your God?

How BIG can He be for you??


He is as BIG as we believe He is in our life!

I have found that He is only as BIG in my life as I
let Him be! If I limit Him - that's what I get in my life.

I found that when I started believing that He was a
GOOD GOD, that's when I started receiving GOOD things from Him!

When I started believing for wisdom - then I started getting wiser!

When I started believing Him for direction - that when I received direction!

When I started believing Him for healing - that when I started seeing 
myself and others get healed! 

Jesus Christ accomplished total victory for our SALVATION 
(Original meaning: salvation, deliverance, healing). It was 
accomplished for you at the Cross of Calvary. 

Col 2:13-15 NKJV
13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision 
of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven 
you all trespasses,

14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, 
which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed 
it to the cross.

15 Having disarmed principalities and powers, He made a public spectacle 
of them, triumphing over them in it.

Walk in the confidence knowing that what Christ did on the Cross was FINAL!
Jesus made a public spectacle of Satan and his demons. 
He triumphed over them at the Cross. 

Walk with confidence knowing that you are complete in CHRIST! 

Colossians 2:9-10 
For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily; 
and you are complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power.

Blessings and love, 

Pastor Linda Cross



Popular Posts