THOUGHT FOR TODAY - LOVE ME FOR WHO “I AM” – Discover How Much God LOVES YOU!



THOUGHT FOR TODAY – LOVE ME FOR WHO “I AM” – Discover How Much God LOVES YOU!

God is LOVE! Love gives us the FREEWILL to accept or reject God’s LOVE. We can choose to live with Him and His love or reject His love. 

1 John 4:16 NKJV
And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

In today's video I share from my journal a word the Lord gave me regarding His ULTIMATE LOVE. 

WATCH NOW today’s video and hear the WORD the LORD gave me on "LOVE ME for WHO 'I AM'."

Click the link below to watch the video:
https://youtu.be/8oSVG1R533A

Blessings and love,

Pastor Linda 
www.LindaCross.com


Join us Sunday - 10 a.m.

Christian Family Church






IN PERSON

OR

LIVE STREAM!


Visit:
www.cfclakeville.com


Please Subscribe to my

YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

Thank you!

Click link below:

https://youtu.be/dsWuPgT-QMQ


OUR MISSION!

Win Souls! 

Make Disciples! 

Build the Church!



Please Help Us Fulfill the Mission!

Make a Tax-Deductible Donation

Click Link Below... Thank you!
























Popular Posts