Thought for Today - How to Be Led By the Spirit of God - Part 8



Thought for Today – Part 8
How to be Led by the Spirit of God.


The Spirit of God wants to lead you!

According to Romans 8 – if you are a child of God, it is expected that you are led by the Spirit of God!

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.

15 For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of adoption by whom we cry out,  "Abba, Father." - Romans 8:14-15 NKJV

According to Proverbs 3 – the Lord promises that if we trust Him and we don’t try to figure everything out, but instead ACKNOWLEDGE HIM in ALL our WAYS – He will direct our path.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;

6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 NKJV

Take action: Say, “Lord, I’m sorry for trying to direct my own life. Please take my life and lead me. I will trust You to take care of me. You are my Abba, Father. I love you. I have faith that You are directing my path. Amen.”

Discover more in today’s video….

https://youtu.be/GbInDR-Khzc


Blessings and love,




Pastor Linda Cross

www.LindaCross.com











Join us Sunday’s at 

10 a.m.

Christian Family Church 

IN PERSON 

OR 

LIVE STREAM!

Visit – 

www.cfclakeville.com



Click this link below 

to sign up for 

Pastor Linda's study on

TONIGHT - MARCH 23rd - 8 p.m.


"THE AUTHORITY OF THE BELIEVER" ONLINE 

VIDEO LIVE STREAM BIBLE STUDY.


Click link below to join...

https://expertise.tv/webinar/cfc-bible-study-christian-workers-bible-study-series-introduction-join-us-wed-night/landing/4222


Popular Posts