Thought for today from Linda - God Created with Words and YOU DO TOO!

Thought for today from Linda


Driving down the road yesterday the Lord

reminded me that He created everything with His Word. 

He holds everything together with His Word.
We are created in His image and likeness and
we create our world by what we speak.
He said to me as I was driving,
 "Your words are holding together your world." Wow!

If I don't like the world I have created with my words,
can change it with my words!




Blessings and love,

Pastor Linda



You are LOVED!

You are VALUABLE!
You are created for a purpose!
God loves YOU so MUCH 
He gave His SON JESUS to 
pay the price 
for your sins!

He took your sins and made 

away for you to go to heaven. 
Get to know the ONE who LOVES you! 
His name is JESUS CHRIST. 

Come and discover more at 

Christian Family Church of Lakeville.

Want a NEW BEGINNING?

Want to BELONG and BELIEVE?

BE A PART of what God's doing in the earth today!


Join us Sundays at 10 a.m.


Looking forward to meeting you!

Pastors David and Linda Cross


Please consider supporting this ministry as we

Win souls! Make Disciples and Build the Church!

Thank you! 





Thank you!

For more information call: 952-769-3669





Popular Posts